It’s time to order your graduation cards!
Graduation is fast approaching and Red Fox Photography is here to help you with your announcements!
Step 1: Order them or DYI
If you choose to order them through Red Fox Photography, you get…
- A large selection of cards to chose from
- A unique card (no other Red Fox senior in the same grad year will have it!)
- All the hassle and bother of creating and ordering a card taken care of for you
- Great customer service (find out you need a few more cards or a couple more envelopes? Let me know!)
If you’re interested, keep reading below!
Size/type (set of 25) (set of 150)
If you choose to make your own cards…
- You have an option to purchase any of your proofs to use in your own cards
- You create, order and troubleshoot your own cards
- You can get your files fast via an online download
If you’re interested, please contact me at email@example.com and let me know! I’ll put you proofs in an online viewing gallery and you can choose which ones you’d like to order. After you let me know and make your payment, I’ll make the files available for downloading off the gallery.
Each additional file…..$12 each
Step 2: View the cards choices
Are you looking for cards for guys or girls? The link below will take you to a gallery.
Some things to keep in mind…
- Each card has a front and back. They are named the same with a “front” or “back” in their title.
- Clicking on a card will make it bigger. Clicking the Back arrow in your browser will take you back to the thumbnail list so you can see them all again, otherwise, you can view the cards in a filmstrip version across the top of the page.
- At the bottom of the screen, you can scroll through the pages (1, 2, 3, etc) or click Show All to see them all at once. If your internet is reasonably fast, I’d recommend the “Show All” link.
Step 3: Customize your card
There are several things you can change to customize your cards, all FREE:
- Fonts (swap out a script font for a more bold one)
- Text placement (move the text from one side of the card to another)
- Text (fill in all information about your graduation and/or party)
- Colors (swap out the shown color with a school color or a color that matches the clothing shown in the images)
- Photos (each photo placeholder in the sample can show one of your photos)
- Card size (the samples shown are 5x7s, but they can be altered slightly to fit a 4×8 or 4×6)
- Paper type (5 different options for press cards, 2 different options for photo cards – visit me to see and touch them)
Included in the card price are 3 sets of edits. A set of edits is a series of changes you’d like me to make. For instance, you can specify changes you’d like to see in each of the 7 categories above. That’s one set of changes. Then maybe you look and decide you don’t like one of the photos you chose and one of the text wording, so you request an additional change – that’s the second set of edits. Then maybe you decide to change the colors one more time. That’s the third set of changes. At this point, you should have a card you’re happy with, but if not, any additional set of changes are $15.
Looking for more design changes? They can be done for a fee…they vary depending on work done…basically about a $1/minute for the amount of time it takes me to make the necessary changes. Ask me for more specifics!
Step 4: Order and pick up
When you have the card the way you’d like it, let me know how many you’d like and I’ll get in your order as soon as I can. They usually arrive rather quickly and I’ll let you know when they are available to pick up. 🙂 If you have any questions at all, you can let me know and I’ll help you out!